Renichan's Talk
  • April 2017
    468 Reputation
    Does anyone happen to have a translation of Marugoto Reni Chan?

• dmkdmk

May 2017
    104 Reputation
    So I moved to Japan in December and it all started with getting into Momokuro years ago. I was walking in the street today, my Japanese housemate pointed to the person in front of us and said "Reni-chan". I replied "Reni-chan?" and the girl in front of me turned around. Guess who it was!

I was shaking for like an hour after lol

• May 2017
    4343 Reputation
    Those are great pics. Congrats :)

• May 2017
    925 Reputation
    WHAT?! WAIT WHAT?! O0O;;;

Okay, okay. I need some details. Yokohama, shibuya, any city? What time? What did she say? Did you manage to say things back? HOW WAS SUCH A THING ACCOMPLISHED?!

• dmkdmk

June 2017
    104 Reputation
    Haha it was in Yokohama, down the road from where I live. I was kind of in shock that it was her so I forgot all my Japanese and all I could say was OMG OMG OMG lol. She shook my hands twice and was super nice - she's exactly how she is on Momokuro-chan or on DVDs which I am really happy about, full of happiness and energy.

Turns out I know her mum, she works at a place where I often go and we have talked a little. I saw her mum again today and she recognised me, and asked how the pics turned out. I of course told her that Momokuro is the reason I came to Japan and the photos made my entire trip :-))

• ebizoriebizori

June 2017
    2769 Reputation

• dmkdmk

June 2017
    104 Reputation
    Lmfao everyone near Reni-chan when I met her had the same "OMFG" expression that the folks in that video had, including myself

It must be a daily thing for her to see all the "OMFG" expressions when they see her :-))

• June 2017
    925 Reputation
    Oh man... That's just incredible...

This makes me want to meet her again... But that will be a long time from now...

• June 2017
    79 Reputation
    dmk said:

Haha it was in Yokohama, down the road from where I live. I was kind of in shock that it was her so I forgot all my Japanese and all I could say was OMG OMG OMG lol. She shook my hands twice and was super nice - she's exactly how she is on Momokuro-chan or on DVDs which I am really happy about, full of happiness and energy.

Turns out I know her mum, she works at a place where I often go and we have talked a little. I saw her mum again today and she recognised me, and asked how the pics turned out. I of course told her that Momokuro is the reason I came to Japan and the photos made my entire trip :-))

How did you discover that she was Reni's mom, and how did she know about the pictures?

• dmkdmk

June 2017
    104 Reputation
    A few months ago I was talking to one of my Japanese housemates and brought up that I love Momokuro, he said that Reni-chan's mum works across the street from us and I was like "omg no way", so whenever I went to the place in question, I would wonder which one was Takagi-san.

When we ran into Reni-chan and took the photos, she was with her mum and that's how my housemate recognised it was Reni-chan in the first place, so Reni-chan's mum was there but out of frame in the photos.

• June 2017
    925 Reputation
    That's amazing OoO
    But wow... Being so close...

• June 2017
    5726 Reputation
    Happy Birthday Reni

• June 2017
    76 Reputation
    Happy "Version-up" Day!

(According to the 2017 Himekuri Calendar).

• MM305

June 2017
    626 Reputation
    Indeed, Happy Birthday to the Electric Shock Girl!

• vimoralvimoral

July 2017
    2859 Reputation
    Takagi Reni will release a solo song on the July 9 Event at Okinawa Nakijin Jo Ato
    http://natalie.mu/music/news/239615

• July 2017
    4343 Reputation

• June 2018
    76 Reputation
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
    HAPPY Re:BIRTHDAY
    (Although a month has passed, to all MCZ)

• vimoralvimoral

March 11
    2859 Reputation
    October 24-26

Nagano to Takashiro vol. 3
    Venue: Tokyo

• June 20
    76 Reputation
    Happy Birthday!

Torre degli Sciri in Perugia, Italy.
    (It's not the Skytree, but still...)

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Momoclo's Event Calendar

Error 502 (Server Error)!!1

502. That’s an error.

The server encountered a temporary error and could not complete your request.

Please try again in 30 seconds. That’s all we know.